As you might've gathered from reading other posts, we are raising B and L to be bilingual. We've also tossed around the idea of adding yet another language, as I also speak German. So far we've still been hesitant, since it complicates things a bit: when would we speak English and when would we speak German? Wouldn't it confuse them more?
Eh.
Today we decided to just dive in a try it out, so I began speaking only German to B, using a lot of hand gestures. At one point:
B: No!
Me: Nein?
B: ...ten.
As he was leaving, I got a "tschüß", so I'd call it a good start.
Eh.
Today we decided to just dive in a try it out, so I began speaking only German to B, using a lot of hand gestures. At one point:
B: No!
Me: Nein?
B: ...ten.
As he was leaving, I got a "tschüß", so I'd call it a good start.
Comments
Post a Comment