Years ago, my mom bought a magnet that I'm able to relate to more and more.
A woke me up this morning by calling my phone and having B talk to me. B came into our room, made himself comfortable on the bed next to me and was chatting away. Then he asked about the kitty.
Slowly it dawned on me that B thought he was talking on the phone with my mom.
Oh shit, I even sound like my mother!?
A woke me up this morning by calling my phone and having B talk to me. B came into our room, made himself comfortable on the bed next to me and was chatting away. Then he asked about the kitty.
Slowly it dawned on me that B thought he was talking on the phone with my mom.
Oh shit, I even sound like my mother!?

Comments
Post a Comment