I feel so inadequate.
All the stay at home moms here have blogs. What am I supposed to do? Just watch my kid and work?! No way, I need to re-start this blog thing. Because when I write it totally makes sense and things. And who else am I going to whine to? My husband? Friends? THE INTERNETS!!!!
So here's a story:
The mailman is afraid of me.
We live in an old schoolhouse (Prussian) turned into six apartments (one is empty). Our apartment has its own entryway, so we have a mailbox there. But, there's this big thing called "theft" here, and if anyone delivers anything larger than a letter (which goes into the letterbox on the door - we had to buy that because the mailman kept whining, but that's another story), then it has to be delivered to an actual person.
Anyway, I guess the mailman is sick of me and my foreignness (although last time he told me my Polish is much improved, because I said the word "tutaj" without an accent, I guess). Now instead of knocking on the door or ringing the doorbell to get me, he just delivers it to my sister in law.
All the stay at home moms here have blogs. What am I supposed to do? Just watch my kid and work?! No way, I need to re-start this blog thing. Because when I write it totally makes sense and things. And who else am I going to whine to? My husband? Friends? THE INTERNETS!!!!
So here's a story:
The mailman is afraid of me.
We live in an old schoolhouse (Prussian) turned into six apartments (one is empty). Our apartment has its own entryway, so we have a mailbox there. But, there's this big thing called "theft" here, and if anyone delivers anything larger than a letter (which goes into the letterbox on the door - we had to buy that because the mailman kept whining, but that's another story), then it has to be delivered to an actual person.
Anyway, I guess the mailman is sick of me and my foreignness (although last time he told me my Polish is much improved, because I said the word "tutaj" without an accent, I guess). Now instead of knocking on the door or ringing the doorbell to get me, he just delivers it to my sister in law.
Comments
Post a Comment